Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: A New Approach

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    A New Approach

    To be honest, it has been awhile since burrhead has said something that has really bothered me. I just laugh about it, and return fire (just figure that it is the way he is-loves to play games). I see now that it is wrong to stoop and keep this little deal going along. My sin was "committing adultery". There were circumstances yes, but bottom line is that I handled the breakup with the ex wrong. I had to pay a heavy price, and did so. I have made my peace with god (the only one who matters in the end). I ruined lives with some of my actions, just as burrhead did when he committed his sins. Which sin is worse? They all were wrong-both burrhead and me knew better. In the end, everytime that me and him go back and forth, tossing mud on each other, it makes us BOTH look worse. From this point, the little deal with burrhead is history on my end. I was just as wrong countering as he was jabbing, and I have better ways to spend my time. I wish him the best.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A New Approach

    You know if your a long time poster on this board you had better never, ever do anything wrong because everybody on here will make sure to rub your nose in it.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A New Approach

    You got that right, but that day is done for me. We all have our sins/skeletons. Much bigger things to worry about in the world than this little board, like who are we going to war with next [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A New Approach

    I wonder how many people over 2500 posts on here haven't had something personal about them said on here? We should do a poll.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A New Approach

    This forum would be great song material (has been done before)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •